GenAI in 2024: 5 Bold Predictions for Enterprise Applications
Chris Pace, Chief Digital Marketing Officer at Banner Health | Crystal Taggart, Head of Innovation at AdviNOW | Rebecca Clyde, CEO of Botco.ai | Anu Shukla, Executive Chair of Botco.ai
January 31, 2024 | 62m
Join Chris Pace, Chief Digital Marketing Officer at Banner Health, Crystal Taggart, Head of Innovation at AdviNOW, Rebecca Clyde, CEO of Botco.ai and Anu Shukla, Executive Chair of Botco.ai as they delve into the future of GenAI in enterprise applications.
These predictions shed light on advancements that are set to revolutionize interactions, decision-making, and data utilization. The discussion will cover:
- The transition from pure LLMs to versatile hybrid fine-tuned AI models to prevent hallucinations and increase revenue generation.
- Implementation of security and privacy guardrails on enterprise data.
- Integrating AI into enterprise functions, streamlining processes and compressing workflows to save costs.
- Exciting new applications in Marketing, Sales, Support and beyond.
- Utilizing analytics for enhanced customer insights.
Register now for instant webinar access